HVAC Repair & Installation in Versailles, KY
From bitter winter days to humid summer nights, you ask a lot of your HVAC system. Greenbox Heating & Air is ready to help when you need HVAC system services.
Our commitment to customer service starts with our free estimates on replacements. We also offer upfront pricing and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Let us show you what exceptional service looks like!
We offer comprehensive heating services in Versailles, so you can trust we’ll get the job done right the first time.
Our services include:
- Repairs: If your heating system is not working correctly, we’ll help you diagnose and fix it as quickly as possible, so you can get your home running again soon.
- Installation: When it’s time to replace your existing heating system, or you’re building a new home and need a heating system, Greenbox Heating & Air can help you determine the right make and model for your needs.
- Maintenance: Keep your heating system running smoothly all winter with professional tune-ups. An annual tune-up allows our experienced technicians to clean and repair minor problems in your heating system before the cold weather sets in.
Your cooling system works hard to keep your home comfortable during the hot, humid summer months. Make sure you give it the professional care it needs from Greenbox Heating & Air.
We offer comprehensive cooling system services, including:
- Repairs: If your cooling system breaks down, choose Greenbox Heating & Air for fast and comprehensive repair services. We’ll restore your home’s comfort quickly.
- Installation: If your air conditioning system needs to be replaced, or you’re ready for the added benefits of a new air conditioning system, we’re prepared to install your new cooling system expertly.
- Maintenance: Regular, professional cooling system maintenance will help you extend the life span of your system. It will also improve running efficiency and lower your utility bills.
Ductless mini-splits may be the right choice if you want personalized cooling in a specific area of your Versailles home. Ductless mini-splits offer customized cooling zones, which are great for additions, in-law suites, or work garages.
Indoor Air Quality
The air in your Versailles home may be dirtier than you think. Dust, mold, bacteria, viruses, allergens, and other irritants can live in the air ducts in your home. Those irritants can make allergies and breathing issues more difficult.
To keep the air inside your home as clean and pure as possible, count on Greenbox Heating & Air for indoor air quality services. We can help you with HVAC filters and UV lights to clean your air as it passes through your ducts.
Why Choose Greenbox Heating & Air?
As the largest locally owned HVAC company in Central Kentucky, we understand how to serve our Versailles customers. We offer 24/7 emergency services on all brands of HVAC systems.
We’ve helped our clients with whole-home comfort solutions for over 10 years. Your care and comfort are important because that is what we want for our own homes and families. We are dedicated to exceeding customer service standards as part of the community.
Should I get a gas or electric furnace?
The answer depends on your preferences. Gas furnaces heat homes more quickly than electric furnaces, and often, the cost of gas is lower than the cost of electricity. On the other hand, electric furnaces are more energy-efficient, and electricity sometimes costs less than natural gas.
Why is my AC not working?
Air conditioners stop working for several reasons. One of the most common reasons is a dirty air filter. Other common issues are low or leaking refrigerant, damaged coils, blocked vents, or a faulty thermostat.
When should you buy a new furnace?
Furnaces last around 12 years on average. Consider replacing your furnace if you are experiencing more frequent and costly repairs, the cost of a repair is more than half the cost of a new furnace, you notice a sudden spike in utility costs, or your furnace runs all the time but can’t maintain the correct temperature in your home.
Why GreenBox?We pride ourselves on friendly, honest customer service
We will do what it takes to ensure your satisfaction with the quality of your installation.
Our team is available around the clock for your heating and air conditioning emergencies.
You will know the cost of your service before we start any work.
If a system installed by us doesn't meet your needs after one year, we will refund you 100%.
We can install your new heating or cooling system in as little as one day.
We want your service to be easy and convenient, so we offer free estimates.
Talk about quality service! These guys and gals are the best! I have their yearly service plan and it is well worth it. They are professional, friendly and tidy. They do such great work. I am customer for life. Braden…Regina S.
They were able to send David out the day I called. He was very professional, polite, and was able to educate me on our issues. He was able to give us an on the spot quote and it was very…Adrienne F.
Glad I went with GreenBox! They were able to get me scheduled immediately and fixed up same day. Matt was helpful and easy to talk to. Will recommend and use again!Theresa W.
Great customer service and value. The technician Robert Caudill called ahead of time as requested and did a great job. Would definitely recommend GreenBox to anyone needing service or sales!Chad M.
Love Greenbox!! Always professional. Very knowledgeable. Hard working, fair, courteous, clean and just good!Kelly S.