24/7 Emergency HVAC in Lancaster, KY
Our team is made up of proud Kentuckians who are honored to serve the Lancaster community. We’re an integral part of the region, so our loyalty has a powerful impact on our service quality. We handle every aspect of the HVAC space, from air conditioner repairs and maintenance to indoor air quality and heating. Our commercial services are every bit as robust as our residential ones. Our reviews say it all.
Top-Rated Air Conditioning
The right air conditioning system is transformative enough to improve your quality of life, and that’s our highest goal. Our services include:
- Repair: We care about your needs, and our precision repair work proves it. We put your budget first and won’t rack up unnecessary costs.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance can extend your system’s life span by years while shrinking your utility bills.
- Installation: We don’t merely install new air conditioners. We’ll find the perfect system for your comfort requirements, budget, and property layout.
- Ductless: A ductless system is the perfect way to achieve zone control if your home can’t cater to ductwork. We have an intimate understanding of these systems and can provide exceptional handling.
When Winter strikes, we’ll ensure you always feel cozy. We work with a wide array of HVAC models, from standard furnaces and boilers to hybrid and smart systems. Whether you need a simple repair or a total replacement, we’re the business to call. Our services include repairs, maintenance, and installation of:
- Furnaces: Our heating systems last because we care. We offer 24/7 emergency services that address your problem correctly the first time.
- Boilers: As a top-rated boiler specialist, we’ll ensure your hot water supply is consistent. We offer expert boiler replacements to amplify your temperature control and minimize utility bills.
- Heat pumps: A heat pump can take your energy efficiency to a new level. If it’s speed and efficiency you’re looking for, no installation is too small or big for us.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions
People spend 90% of their lives indoors, but homes and businesses often emit pollutants like mold spores, dander, and volatile inorganic compounds into the air. Our indoor air quality services include:
- Air filter replacements: A dirty air filter isolates your air handler and strains your motor. This can cause overheating and even total failure, but you can count on us to keep your system clean.
- Air purifier maintenance and installation: We work withall major air purifier models, including UV, HEPA, activated carbon, and central air cleaners.
- Humidifier and dehumidifier services: Taking control of your household humidity levels can prevent mold, improve asthma symptoms, and prevent your appliances from rusting. We provide exceptional installations and repairs for both humidifiers and
Why Choose GreenBox Heating & Air?
We’re Lancaster’s leading HVAC provider. We opened our doors over a decade ago, and the years that have followed have given us the kind of skill few can match. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a steady stream of budget options. Your comfort is our highest goal, but we understand that every home and pocket is different. Our bespoke solutions will cater to your unique needs.
Is switching to ductless AC worth it?
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all system, but ductless units will improve your air quality and energy efficiency. You can expect low monthly costs and exceptional climate control.
Is a leaking boiler an emergency?
A leaking boiler can cause severe water damage to your home, so treat it as an urgent problem. Even a minor leak can quickly become catastrophic. A gas leak is all the more urgent. It can cause severe health problems and even death.
Why GreenBox?We pride ourselves on friendly, honest customer service
We will do what it takes to ensure your satisfaction with the quality of your installation.
Our team is available around the clock for your heating and air conditioning emergencies.
You will know the cost of your service before we start any work.
If a system installed by us doesn't meet your needs after one year, we will refund you 100%.
We can install your new heating or cooling system in as little as one day.
We want your service to be easy and convenient, so we offer free estimates.
Talk about quality service! These guys and gals are the best! I have their yearly service plan and it is well worth it. They are professional, friendly and tidy. They do such great work. I am customer for life. Braden…Regina S.
They were able to send David out the day I called. He was very professional, polite, and was able to educate me on our issues. He was able to give us an on the spot quote and it was very…Adrienne F.
Glad I went with GreenBox! They were able to get me scheduled immediately and fixed up same day. Matt was helpful and easy to talk to. Will recommend and use again!Theresa W.
Great customer service and value. The technician Robert Caudill called ahead of time as requested and did a great job. Would definitely recommend GreenBox to anyone needing service or sales!Chad M.
Love Greenbox!! Always professional. Very knowledgeable. Hard working, fair, courteous, clean and just good!Kelly S.