Heating Installation in Central KY
We also recommend joining one of our maintenance programs so you can avoid costly repairs down the line.
Included in your heating installation services:
- 365-day money back guarantee
- Same day installation
- Free in-home estimate
- Flexible financing
Our Promises to You
We guarantee that the equipment we have installed will perform as we have stated. If the system does not heat or cool your home to your satisfaction, we will remove it and return 100% of your investment up to one year.
Our drug-free technicians are the best in skill, attitude, and workmanship, and will not smoke or swear in your home. Our experienced technicians will work cleanly and courteously answer any questions or concerns.
Property Protection Guarantee
Our technicians will take all necessary precautions to protect your property while installing your new equipment including wearing floor savers and laying down cloths to protect your floors.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality and craftsmanship of your installation, we will do whatever it takes to ensure your total satisfaction.
Code Compliance Guarantee
We guarantee all work complies to existing mechanical codes at the time of installation and that all work that requires permits will be permitted and will be inspected by the appropriate code officials.
What can I do if my furnace is blowing cold air?
Check these common problems before calling a professional:
- Is your thermostat on “COOL”? Make sure the switch is set to “HEAT”. (It might sound obvious, but this happens.)
- Is the air filter dirty? Or has it been changed in the last 90 days? A clogged filter restricts airflow, which can cause many problems for a furnace. If yours is dirty, replace it with a new one.
- Did the pilot light go out? If you have an older gas furnace, it probably uses a permanently lit pilot light to heat your home. If the light is out, simply relight it. If it keeps going out, there’s something wrong with your unit.
- Is the gas off? Your furnace can’t heat your home if it isn’t getting any gas. Ensure the gas valve lever is in the “ON” position (parallel to the gas supply pipe).
What regular HVAC maintenance plans does GreenBox offer?
GreenBox offers the Care Plan maintenance program.
- Priority Scheduling – Get moved to the front of the line when scheduling.
- Repairs & Accessories – Receive a 20% discount on all repairs and accessories.
- No After-Hour Rates – Never pay after-hour rates including weekends and holidays.
- Exclusive Offers – Receive discounts and specials that aren’t available to anyone else.
- 3-Year Guarantee – 3-year no questions asked warranty on all repairs.
Learn more about HVAC maintenance options
Why GreenBox?We pride ourselves on friendly, honest customer service
We will do what it takes to ensure your satisfaction with the quality of your installation.
Our team is available around the clock for your heating and air conditioning emergencies.
You will know the cost of your service before we start any work.
If a system installed by us doesn't meet your needs after one year, we will refund you 100%.
We can install your new heating or cooling system in as little as one day.
We want your service to be easy and convenient, so we offer free estimates.
Talk about quality service! These guys and gals are the best! I have their yearly service plan and it is well worth it. They are professional, friendly and tidy. They do such great work. I am customer for life. Braden…Regina S.
They were able to send David out the day I called. He was very professional, polite, and was able to educate me on our issues. He was able to give us an on the spot quote and it was very…Adrienne F.
Glad I went with GreenBox! They were able to get me scheduled immediately and fixed up same day. Matt was helpful and easy to talk to. Will recommend and use again!Theresa W.
Great customer service and value. The technician Robert Caudill called ahead of time as requested and did a great job. Would definitely recommend GreenBox to anyone needing service or sales!Chad M.
Love Greenbox!! Always professional. Very knowledgeable. Hard working, fair, courteous, clean and just good!Kelly S.