ductless REPAIR in central ky
When something goes wrong with your ductless mini split, we’ve got you covered. GreenBox offers expert repair, maintenance, and installation services for air conditioning.
Check out our maintenance programs so you can avoid costly repairs down the line.
Included in your ductless
- Craftsmanship guaranteed
- Late night and weekend: Off hours/Emergency
- Flat rate or upfront pricing
- 20-Point Inspection, including checking all safeties and controls, inspecting ductwork, flushing condensate line, and testing for carbon monoxide.
What’s included in GreenBox’s 20-point inspection?
As part of GreenBox’s 20-point HVAC inspection, we visually inspect:
- Installation quality of HVAC equipment
- For burned or damaged wires
- For broken or uphill running drain lines
- HVAC equipment covers for proper attachment
- Drain pan(s) for rust/debris
- Refrigeration and drain line insulation
- HVAC location for debris around equipment
- Flue pipe for proper ventilation
- Equipment for any missing or misplaced screws
- Service disconnects for proper location and function
- Low voltage wiring for any damage
- The heat exchanger for any cracks or leaks
- Air vents for any dust or particulate accumulation
- Electrical connections for any improper or damaged connections
- For dust accumulation on blower wheel/motor (inspect belt tension)
- The balance of the condenser fan blade
- Vent clearances
- Equipment for the correct match on multi-part systems
- Equipment for any exterior damage
- Refrigerant lines for possible leaks or damage
What can I do if my air conditioner is blowing hot air?
Try troubleshooting these common problems before calling a professional:
- Is your thermostat on “HEAT”? Make sure the switch is on “COOL.” It might sound obvious, but it could have accidentally gotten switched to “HEAT”.
- Have you changed your air filter? Your AC system needs good airflow to cool your home. If your indoor air filter hasn’t been replaced in the last 90 days, replace it with a new one. If your outdoor unit is covered with dirt or debris, gently clean it with a broom or garden hose.
- Is your outdoor unit getting power? If your outdoor unit isn’t getting any power, your AC will blow warm air when it runs. Check that the outdoor unit’s circuit breaker and emergency shut-off are switched to “ON”. If the circuit breaker keeps tripping, don’t keep changing it back. That means you have a more significant issue.
What regular HVAC maintenance plans does GreenBox offer?
- 10% off Repairs (parts and labor)
- Priority Service
- 2 System checks
- 2 Technician Visits
- After-Hours Diagnostic Services
- Exclusive Offers
- Discount on Club Blue. Save on plumbing services from Turbo Plumbing Pros.
- Full 20-point Inspection
- Season Cleaning
Learn more about HVAC maintenance options
Not sure if you need a new system or just a repair?
Take this brief survey, and a GreenBox representative will contact you with the best course of action.