AC Installation in Central KY
When Kentucky summers bring higher temperatures, make sure your home stays cool and comfortable. Whether you need a current system repaired or installation of a new AC unit in Lexington, KY, you can count on the expert service of your friendly neighborhood GreenBox technicians.
When you’re in the market for a new air conditioner, you’re making an investment that could last decades with proper maintenance and a bit of luck. That’s why it’s essential to ensure you get the right system for your needs—a unit that matches your requirements for cooling with high efficiency and reliable build quality.
To learn more about our air conditioning installation services for Central Kentucky residents, contact GreenBox Heating & Air by calling (859) 278-0281.
Included in your AC installation services:
- 365-day money-back guarantee
- Same day installation
- Free in-home estimate
- Flexible financing
Our Promises to You
We guarantee that the equipment we have installed will perform as we have stated. If the system does not heat or cool your home to your satisfaction, we will remove it and return 100% of your investment up to one year.
Our drug-free technicians are the best in skill, attitude, and results, and will not smoke or swear in your home. Our experienced technicians will work cleanly and courteously to answer any questions or concerns.
Property Protection Guarantee
Our technicians will take all necessary precautions to protect your property while installing your new equipment, including wearing floor savers and laying down cloths to protect your floors.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality and craftsmanship of your installation, we will do whatever it takes to ensure your total satisfaction.
Code Compliance Guarantee
We guarantee all work complies with existing mechanical codes at the time of installation and that all work that requires permits will be permitted and will be inspected by the appropriate code officials.
What can I do if my air conditioner is blowing hot air?
Try troubleshooting these common problems before calling a professional:
- Is your thermostat on “HEAT”? Make sure the switch is on “COOL.” It might sound obvious, but it could have accidentally gotten switched to “HEAT.”
- Have you changed your air filter? Your AC system needs good airflow to cool your home. If your indoor air filter hasn’t been replaced in the last 90 days, replace it with a new one. If your outdoor unit is covered with dirt or debris, gently clean it with a broom or garden hose.
- Is your outdoor unit getting power? If your outdoor unit isn’t getting any power, your AC will blow warm air when it runs. Check that the outdoor unit’s circuit breaker and emergency shut-off are switched to “ON.” If the circuit breaker keeps tripping, don’t keep changing it back. That means you have a more significant issue.
What’s included in GreenBox’s 20-point inspection?
As part of GreenBox’s 20-point HVAC inspection, we visually inspect:
- The installation quality of HVAC equipment
- For burned or damaged wires
- For broken or uphill running drain lines
- HVAC equipment covers for proper attachment
- Drain pan(s) for rust/debris
- Refrigeration and drain line insulation
- HVAC location for debris around equipment
- Flue pipe for proper ventilation
- Equipment for any missing or misplaced screws
- Service disconnects for proper location and function
- Low voltage wiring for any damage
- The heat exchanger for any cracks or leaks
- Air vents for any dust or particulate accumulation
- Electrical connections for any improper or damaged connections
- For dust accumulation on the blower wheel/motor (inspect belt tension)
- The balance of the condenser fan blade
- Vent clearances
- Equipment for the correct match on multi-part systems
- Equipment for any exterior damage
- Refrigerant lines for possible leaks or damage
Trying to add air conditioning to a part of your home without ductwork, need to supplement your AC in a particularly hot part of your home, or want to cut out ducts altogether to save space in your home?
Ductless systems work by pairing an interior unit to an exterior unit via refrigerant lines, much like any other air conditioner or heat pump, but instead of then running ducts to push air, you have separate interior units anywhere you need climate control.
Since you only need to run the much smaller refrigerant lines, this can save you a lot of space — and since ducts can waste a lot of energy, you can also find yourself with a more efficient and comfortable home.
Heat Pump Installation
A heat pump is an incredibly efficient way to keep warm through the cold days of the year and cool through the hot ones, moving heat into or out of your home via highly efficient refrigerant lines. You can think of it as an air conditioner that also reverses to push heat indoors — something that allows it to be as much as 4 to 5 times as energy-efficient as a furnace under the right circumstances.
Heat pumps are also known for gentler, more comfortable heat and reduced wear and tear compared to other heating solutions, so they’re a perfect way to handle all of your HVAC in the Bluegrass!
At GreenBox Heating & Air, we offer only the highest quality heat pumps, matched carefully to your HVAC needs and installed with care. You’ll be comfortable and energy-efficient in no time once our team is on the job.
Why GreenBox?We pride ourselves on friendly, honest customer service
We will do what it takes to ensure your satisfaction with the quality of your installation.
Our team is available around the clock for your heating and air conditioning emergencies.
You will know the cost of your service before we start any work.
If a system installed by us doesn't meet your needs after one year, we will refund you 100%.
We can install your new heating or cooling system in as little as one day.
We want your service to be easy and convenient, so we offer free estimates.
Talk about quality service! These guys and gals are the best! I have their yearly service plan and it is well worth it. They are professional, friendly and tidy. They do such great work. I am customer for life. Braden…Regina S.
They were able to send David out the day I called. He was very professional, polite, and was able to educate me on our issues. He was able to give us an on the spot quote and it was very…Adrienne F.
Glad I went with GreenBox! They were able to get me scheduled immediately and fixed up same day. Matt was helpful and easy to talk to. Will recommend and use again!Theresa W.
Great customer service and value. The technician Robert Caudill called ahead of time as requested and did a great job. Would definitely recommend GreenBox to anyone needing service or sales!Chad M.
Love Greenbox!! Always professional. Very knowledgeable. Hard working, fair, courteous, clean and just good!Kelly S.