Ductless Repair in Central KY
When something goes wrong with your ductless mini split, we’ve got you covered. GreenBox offers expert repair, maintenance, and installation services for air conditioning.
Check out our maintenance programs so you can avoid costly repairs down the line.
Have central air conditioning? Click here.
Included in your ductless repair services:
- Craftsmanship guaranteed
- Late night and weekend: Off hours/Emergency
- Flat rate or upfront pricing
- 20-Point Inspection, including checking all safeties and controls, inspecting ductwork, flushing condensate line, and testing for carbon monoxide.
What’s included in GreenBox’s 20-point inspection?
As part of GreenBox’s 20-point HVAC inspection, we visually inspect:
- Installation quality of HVAC equipment
- For burned or damaged wires
- For broken or uphill running drain lines
- HVAC equipment covers for proper attachment
- Drain pan(s) for rust/debris
- Refrigeration and drain line insulation
- HVAC location for debris around equipment
- Flue pipe for proper ventilation
- Equipment for any missing or misplaced screws
- Service disconnects for proper location and function
- Low voltage wiring for any damage
- The heat exchanger for any cracks or leaks
- Air vents for any dust or particulate accumulation
- Electrical connections for any improper or damaged connections
- For dust accumulation on blower wheel/motor (inspect belt tension)
- The balance of the condenser fan blade
- Vent clearances
- Equipment for the correct match on multi-part systems
- Equipment for any exterior damage
- Refrigerant lines for possible leaks or damage
What can I do if my air conditioner is blowing hot air?
Try troubleshooting these common problems before calling a professional:
- Is your thermostat on “HEAT”? Make sure the switch is on “COOL.” It might sound obvious, but it could have accidentally gotten switched to “HEAT”.
- Have you changed your air filter? Your AC system needs good airflow to cool your home. If your indoor air filter hasn’t been replaced in the last 90 days, replace it with a new one. If your outdoor unit is covered with dirt or debris, gently clean it with a broom or garden hose.
- Is your outdoor unit getting power? If your outdoor unit isn’t getting any power, your AC will blow warm air when it runs. Check that the outdoor unit’s circuit breaker and emergency shut-off are switched to “ON”. If the circuit breaker keeps tripping, don’t keep changing it back. That means you have a more significant issue.
What regular HVAC maintenance plans does GreenBox offer?
- 10% off Repairs (parts and labor)
- Priority Service
- 2 System checks
- 2 Technician Visits
- After-Hours Diagnostic Services
- Exclusive Offers
- Discount on Club Blue. Save on plumbing services from Turbo Plumbing Pros.
- Full 20-point Inspection
- Season Cleaning
Learn more about HVAC maintenance options
Why GreenBox?We pride ourselves on friendly, honest customer service
We will do what it takes to ensure your satisfaction with the quality of your installation.
Our team is available around the clock for your heating and air conditioning emergencies.
You will know the cost of your service before we start any work.
If a system installed by us doesn't meet your needs after one year, we will refund you 100%.
We can install your new heating or cooling system in as little as one day.
We want your service to be easy and convenient, so we offer free estimates.
Talk about quality service! These guys and gals are the best! I have their yearly service plan and it is well worth it. They are professional, friendly and tidy. They do such great work. I am customer for life. Braden…Regina S.
They were able to send David out the day I called. He was very professional, polite, and was able to educate me on our issues. He was able to give us an on the spot quote and it was very…Adrienne F.
Glad I went with GreenBox! They were able to get me scheduled immediately and fixed up same day. Matt was helpful and easy to talk to. Will recommend and use again!Theresa W.
Great customer service and value. The technician Robert Caudill called ahead of time as requested and did a great job. Would definitely recommend GreenBox to anyone needing service or sales!Chad M.
Love Greenbox!! Always professional. Very knowledgeable. Hard working, fair, courteous, clean and just good!Kelly S.